Monday, December 21, 2009

Exciting development!

After a ton of drama and thinking about going home, I've found out my new work location! And judging by the ! I just used, you should know how excited I am about it, which means I will stay in Florida till May 14.

I'll be a hostess at Cinderella's Royal Table! Which was my first choice! I can't wait to be in a new location and learn something other than Merchandise. I hope the hours are good there!

I'm really sad that I can't come home for Christmas and that I can't go to New York for New Year's. I miss my family. And skyping on Christmas just won't be the same. I wish I could go see you all so badly. However, I do plan to be in Oklahoma in February to see Elton John and Billy Joel!!!

Last week was a really fun week!

We gazed upon Prince Charming in the Spectromagic parade at Magic Kingdom. Thanks, Melissa for the video! However, I don't think Cinderella appreciates him blowing kisses to random girls in the crowd. But he did look mighty familiar...

We had College Program Graduation!


We went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...


We visited the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights in Hollywood Studios...

And got to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster with the lights on! Thanks, Dan!

It's also been a sad week as well. One of my friends moved back to Ireland, and another was terminated. I'm so excited that I only have to work at the Contemporary eight more times (!!!!), but I can't believe that my new friends are all leaving in 10 days. Time just flew right past me and now we're trying to cram SO MUCH FUN into these last few days.

"Christmas Eve will find me

Where the lovelight gleams,

I'll be home for Christmas,

If only in my dreams"

- Bing Crosby, "I'll be Home for Christmas"

3 comments:

  1. ummm...come visit me. now. and stop wearing shorts in december

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by shorts i mean skirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, i believe you left out that you will be in ok to visit me!!!!!! also, i want to see you faint! hahahha

    ReplyDelete