Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Well, actually it's not. It's hot. And it's December. And it's weird.

If this doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit then I think you may have a black heart. You better watch the whole thing. And use your audio. I used my mad videographer skills to capture it just for you.





I just bought The Jackson 5 Christmas CD! It's so good. I can't believe that I didn't have it and or even know it existed till this week when I searched for it on iTunes...because I needed MJ Christmas music and I knew there had to be some out there somewhere... You would do the same...right?...

"I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say.

I believe a better attitude can make a better way.

And I believe in viewing life as a journey that we're on,

And looking at our troubles as another stepping stone.


And I believe that everything in life is what it's meant to be,

I believe there is a God somewhere although he's hard to see."

- "I Believe in Santa Claus," Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers


3 comments:

  1. all those lights are so pretty!!! and magical...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it supposed to be Baby, it's cold outside?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    Gotcha!

    ReplyDelete