Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Insert Title.

I've decided to extend my program at Disney World! So that mean's I'll be in Orlando till May 14. I'm both excited and nervous about it. I'll be working in a new role, full service food and beverage, which is basically being a hostess. That means no more Contemporary Resort and no more merchandise!!!! I requested to work at Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle, so keep your fingers crossed for that location! If not I hope I at least get to work in a park. What this means for all of you is that you now have an extra 5 months to come see me here! Yay! And yes, we can go to Harry Potter World. I'm really sad that half of my roommates and most of my friends are going home January 2nd. I hope that I have just as much fun on my second program. That's what I'm mostly nervous about I guess.

My family came to visit me again for my 22nd birthday (old.) and Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun, of course, and now I'm sad they're gone. Even though they exhausted me.

My roommates plus Travis and Dan had Thanksgiving this weekend and that was lovely!

I feel like I just wrote the worst blog ever. Hahahaha but I don't know how to fix it and I'm too lazy to! Sorry if it bored you!


"In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream, and in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe." - Michael Jackson

3 comments:

  1. i hope you get to work in cinderella's castle!!!! and i really want to come visit you in april!!! and that is more of a christmas picture than a thanksgiving picture but thats okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to work in cinderella castle too!!!!

    and i know you will have so much fun regardless of who is leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how short you look in that picture. and old.

    i'll be nicer when you do what i want

    ReplyDelete