Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hallowishes

I've been having a busy time here in the Happiest Place on Earth lately! My mom and Peter came to visit me last week and they brought me my car! Yay! No more A and B bus hell! And then Terry came to come see me on Thursday! It was really really good to see my family. We had so much fun! I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with my mom and Peter and then again with Terry the next week. All of you would love it! Even those of you who don't love Disney would enjoy it.

I was Boo from Monsters Inc., Donna went as a witch and Peter was Harry Potter! He crucioed Brad.
And everyone said something to him about being Harry. The best was the first little girl who saw him. She pointed and laughed. It was so funny. And awesome.

Terry and I went as Batman and Spidergirl. Meaning I wore a Spiderman costume with a blue skirt over it and a red ribbon in my hair. Tada! Spidergirl! But Princess Aurora called me Mrs. Spiderman? This time the little kids were pointing at me! Terry and I had so much fun! But we always have so much fun.


Look at these intense battle faces!


In case you can't tell, those are sweet Family Reunion buttons that we're wearing when we went to Magic Kingdom the next day!

Aren't all these pictures making you soooo jealous?! Don't you want to come visit me now?!

"Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat all your peas - that's what my grandma taught me." - Lord Chesterfield

3 comments:

  1. for some reason, i really love the intense battle faces. you go mrs. spiderman!!!! also, how many pictures do you think you will have in front of the castle by the time you are done working there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we were good! we were space heroes. she still won't have enough pictures though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie I am so jealous! Your pictures look so fun! I have always wanted to go to mickey's halloween party! Hahaha, Mrs. Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete