Saturday, September 5, 2009

BOOMER!

I hate automated phone systems. It always takes forever to get to talk to a person or to find out what you want to know. It's so annoying to have to go through a giant list of options too. My favorite thing to do is just answer the first thing every time until I can reach a human. Then said human can transfer me to the correct department. And then I've saved myself a headache and 15 minutes.

I am so excited about the game today! Seriously. I really wish I could be in Arlington for the game though. ESPN will just have to do.



"I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die I'll be Sooner dead. Rah Oklahoma, rah Oklahoma, rah Oklahomaaaa, OKU!" - "Boomer Sooner"

2 comments:

  1. IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! i wish that you were here to watch football with me! apparently im the only one who likes to watch it all day! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to watch it all day! i wish we were all together again, wearing red tie dye and big bows

    ReplyDelete