Friday, November 29, 2013

Week 4

After we got back from Texas I worked so much that I don't really have a lot of pictures from the last 2 weeks.  I really just forgot about it to be completely honest.

Nov. 10
Book of Mormon!  Sorry for the crappy photo quality, but the lady who took the photo had no idea what she was doing so I had to edit it so you could even see us.  The show was pretty funny, but pretty vulgar sometimes.  I was surprised that I cared about the vulgarity. It was weird seeing all these old people dressed in cocktail dresses and suits laughing and the crude jokes.
After the show we went to The Melting Pot, which was AMAZING!  I should've taken a picture there, but I just was too hungry to remember to do so I guess!

Nov. 11
First day back to work :( At Disney it becomes Christmas on Nov. 2nd.  This is how the fountain of Lady and Tramp is decorated at my restaurant.  I think it's pretty cute.



Nov. 14
Thor is just so weird.  I like to take pictures of him. 


Nov. 16
All the the Disney resorts have crazy Christmas displays.  These are from the Contemporary Resort.  It's a gigantic Christmas tree made out of gingerbread.



It was also Thor's first gameday in his new jersey!  Grant's trying to imitate the face that Thor was making.


Nov. 20
It's Thor's 1st birthday!  We have an Avengers cake pan so I decided to make him a doggie Thor birthday cake!


He was a big fan.



1 comment: